How to Feel Significant (again?) | Seth Godin
Beyond money, what truly matters is meaning and purpose - feeling like your work and life make a difference. Studies show significance is key to satisfaction.
Yet workplaces often keep us from these feelings. Seth Godin explores how to transform work into a source of fulfillment and purpose.
Seth has inspired many through his insights on work culture, leadership and spreading ideas. His latest book, The Song of Significance serves as a manifesto for creating a more human-centric workplace.
- Embracing change as the new normal
- Reimagining the workplace to enroll, empower and trust everyone
- How the past few years have trained us to embrace change
- The importance of taking responsibility for meaningful work
- Rediscovering the value of human connection at work
This is a must-listen for anyone seeking a more purpose-driven approach to work. Seth's book can help transform workplaces and create an environment where everyone can do their best work.
If you LOVED this episode:
- You’ll also love my January episode, featuring the Sparketypes and how to better align your work with who you are, in order to experience more meaning, purpose, and possibility.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For a Complete List of Vanity URLs & Discount Codes.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.