How to Improve Your Habits and Be More Consistent [REWIND]
Announcement: New episodes of Balanced Black Girl are coming back on Tuesday October 3rd! Make sure you're subscribed, add it to your calendar, and get ready to join us for a batch of new episodes.
In the meantime, fall is the perfect time to reset your habits, so we're resharing one of our most popular episodes on refreshing your habits from earlier this year.
We’ll be exploring ways that we can reset to feel our best all year long. This week, I focus on the idea of strengthening our habits in sustainable and stackable ways that affirm us as the version of ourselves we want to be.
I also talk about…
- Investing time up front to free you up for what’s most important to you
- Directing your energy
- Choosing when to face inevitable discomfort
- Making decisions with the best version of yourself in mind
- The big impact of small, incremental steps
- Zocdoc | Zocdoc is the only free app that lets you find and book doctors that are available when you need them. Visit Zocdoc.com/balanced to download the app for free.
- Babbel | Learn a new language with Babbel. Get 55% off your Babbel subscription by visiting babbel.com/BALANCED
Keep in touch with Balanced Black Girl:
- Visit our website at balancedblackgirl.com
- Join Club Balanced, our community on Geneva
- Subscribe to our newsletter, Mirror Notes
- Follow on IG: @balancedblackgirlpodcast @balancedles
- Follow on TikTok @balancedblackgirl @balancedles
* Check out Babbel: http://babbel.com/balanced
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/balanced-black-girl/donations