Incredible Work Ft. Tefi
This week's episode is full of laughter, great conversation and electric energy after watching this year’s Grammy Awards. Hosts Bridget Kelly and Mandii B have some grown (9:00 ), honest (32:00 ), and slightly toxic conversation (1:12:00 ) joined with hilarious friends with benefits and digital creator Tefi.
The three discuss:
- the outfits at the Grammys (9:00 )
- Harry Styles winning album of the year and the reaction from the audience ((30:00 )
- Chris Brown’s snub towards Robert Glasper (44:00 )
- Allegations about Quavo & Offset engaging in a physical altercation backstage (54:00 )
- Hip Hop’s 50th anniversary and the exclusion of iconic music from the south during the performance (1:00:00 )
- The new generation of celebrity culture (1:11:00 )
- Lil Jon’s lawsuit against Live Nation over the Lovers & Friends Festival(1:14:00 )
- and so much more!!!
You’ll definitely want to stick around towards the end when the ladies discuss a lawsuit forcing them to ask “Does it require both parties to consider something a"date " and "should you be allowed to sue someone for wasting your time (1:22:00 )?
We end the episode with our new music selections during our music segment: Freshly squeezed (1:32:00 )
🎉Our live show tickets are on sale NOW! Go to www.seethethingispodcast.com to get your tickets or click on the links below.🎉