Leo Laporte - The Tech Guy: 1940
Why do my phone calls go to voicemail without any call notification coming through? What is Apple's Private Relay, and is it a suitable replacement for a VPN? Why is my audio coming from my phone so low? What's a better operating system for older laptops: Chrome OS or Linux? What to know about generating QR codes. What should you look for when selecting a USB extension cable for your devices? Why did my photos disappear in my text messages after transferring my data from one phone to another? Plus, conversations with Chris Marquardt and Rod Pyle!
- Elon Musk and Twitter: what happens from here as Elon Musk officially buys Twitter.
- What's going on with my Samsung S10e? My calls are suddenly going to voicemail directly without any notification coming through.
- How does Apple's Private Relay feature work?
- My audio is coming in low through my Moto G7 phone speakers. How can I fix this?
- Is it better to run Chrome OS or a Linux operating system on older laptops?
- My phone number suddenly is no longer in service after porting it to another carrier.
- Chris Marquardt and Spooky Photography.
- What are phone permissions, and how does it work on Android?
- Generating QR codes correctly & safely.
- Is there a device to detect an item, such as a key fob?
- Rod Pyle and the independent study team on unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs).
- What kind of USB hub should I get for my computer? What to look for when picking out USB-C extension cables?
- Why did my photos disappear in my text messages when transferring data between my old Android phone to my new iPhone?
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Chris Marquardt and Rod Pyle
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys/episodes/1940
Download or subscribe to this show at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys