MBW 862: AI Steve Jobs - Carrot Weather, iPhone USB-C, Rival Apple App Store
- Inside Apple's companywide cost-cutting push to avoid layoffs.
- Carrot Weather gets snarky ChatGPT update.
- How Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant lost the A.I. race.
- Kremlin tells officials to stop using iPhones.
- This is crazy and absolutely surreal! I trained an AI on Steve Jobs' voice...
- Original iPhone sells for over $50,000 in recent auction.
- European Union hurts Apple again – cannot limit USB Type-C charging speed.
- Half-Life 2 Source Engine running natively on Apple Silicon.
- Apple seeks India labor reform in push to diversify beyond China.
- Microsoft plans mobile games app store to rival Apple and Google.
Picks of the Week
- Doc's Pick: 2023 Universal Smartphone Content Creators Rig
- Leo's Pick: Polarsteps
- Andy's Pick: Infuse Video Player
- Jason's Pick: Camo Studio 2
Guest: Doc Rock
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store