MBW 869: DaddyCare+ - Final Cut Pro on iPad, Q2 2023 Results
- Apple brings Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro to iPad.
- Apple reports better-than-expected quarter driven by iPhone sales.
- Apple Q2 2023 results: $94.8B revenue, better than expected.
- CEO Tim Cook says layoffs are a 'last resort' and not something Apple is considering right now.
- Apple extends share buybacks by another $90 billion.
- The downfall of Brydge: iPad keyboard company folds, leaving staff unpaid and customer orders unfulfilled.
- Apple fails to fully reboot iOS simulator copyright case.
- EU sends Apple stark warning over USB-C charging on new iPhones.
- UK antitrust regulator refused permission to appeal Apple probe ruling.
- Apple confirms iOS 16.5 will be released next week with these new features (required for Apple Pride watchface).
- Apple releases release candidate for macOS Ventura 13.4.
- Apple's former head of iCloud will be in charge of making GM car software without CarPlay.
- Apple partner Foxconn buys more land in India and Vietnam.
Picks of the Week
- Stephen's Pick: Gling AI Editing Tool
- Andy's Pick: What The Car?
- Leo's Pick: Peridot
- Alex's Pick: Izotrope
Guest: Stephen Robles
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store