Not Too Big To Fail
In a wild end to the week, Silicon Valley Bank was shut down by regulators in the biggest bank failure since the Great Recession.
(0:21 ) Jason Moser and Matt Argersinger discuss:
- February's jobs report (and potential ripple effects)
- The stunning collapse of Silicon Valley Bank
- Vail Resorts staffing up to meet demand
- How the "Lipstick Effect" is benefitting Ulta Beauty
- The latest from Docusign, and Dick's Sporting Goods
(19:11 ) Nell Minow, Vice Chair of Value Edge Advisors, offers a prescription for making stock buyback plans more shareholder-friendly, thoughts on ESG guidelines, and predictions for the Academy Awards.
(35:15 ) Jason and Matt share two stocks on their radar: InterDigital and Global Industrial Co.
Stocks discussed: SIVB, MKL, DOCU, MTN, ULTA, DKS, AMC, DIS, GOOG, IDCC, GIC
Host: Chris Hill
Guests: Jason Moser, Matt Argersinger, Nell Minow
Engineer: Dan Boyd