Observe Where You Are [YOU Better! Podcast]
We’re warming things back up! New episodes of Balanced Black Girl are coming soon, but in the meantime we’re revisiting some inspiring conversations you need to hear.
Tune into this episode I had the opportunity to guest on for the YOU Better! podcast hosted by Kiesha Garrison. YOU Better! is a weekly conversation with personal development speaker and facilitator Kiesha Garrison. The podcast is all about self-discovery that considers what we are really up against in society.
In this episode, we talk about the self-development trap – this seemingly endless pursuit of things we can fix about ourselves - and ways we can break free of it.
We also talk about…
- How to learn from our subconscious
- Tips for engaging in healthy self-awareness inquiry
- Practicing self-love no matter where you’re at in your journey
- Ways to nurture healthy relationships while you’re healing
Follow Kiesha and the YOU Better! Podcast
- Check out Kiesha’s website: https://kieshagarrison.com/youbetter/
- Follow Kiesha on Instagram @kiesha_garrison
Keep in Touch:
- Episode 106: Having A Healthy Relationship with Yourself + Breaking Through the Self-Development Trap
- Follow me on Instagram @balancedles
- Follow me on TikTok @balancedles
- Follow Balanced Black Girl on Instagram @balancedblackgirlpodcast
* Check out Babbel: http://babbel.com/balanced
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/balanced-black-girl/donations