RAR #197: Hey Mamas, Reading for Pleasure is Part of the Job!
If you're reading this, I'm guessing you want to read more, but are struggling to do it as much as you'd like. It can be a real challenge to find time to read for pleasure in your already busy day. I get it!
On today's episode of the Read-Aloud Revival, I'm sharing all my best tips to help you read more, ditch the guilt (this is part of your job, right?), and fall back in love with your own reading life.
In this episode you'll hear...
- what to do when you're in a season of it feeling impossible to cultivate your own reading life
- how to find time to read (really!)
- how to get some recommendations from me
Links mentioned in the show
- Sarah's Favorites Booklist
- RAR Premium
- Susan Meissner
- Patti Callahan
- RAR #196: Teaching Literature Without a Curriculum
- Modern Mrs Darcy
- What Should I Read Next Podcast
- Leave Sarah a voicemail
A Peek inside My Reading Life by Anne Bogel
Books mentioned in the show
Record a question for Sarah
Listen to more RAR episodes
You might also like...