Rabbit Hole Recap: Bitcoin Week of 2021.01.11
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Tor v3 Onion addresses unreachable after apparent attack on Tor network
- Ledger discloses new data leak and steps they are taking to mitigate issues going forward
- Analysis of Solar Winds attack
- HRF provides grants to Specter and Lot49
- Lagarde attacks bitcoin
- Bitcoin Core v0.21.0
- BlueWallet v6.0.2
- BTCPay Server v220.127.116.11
- RaspiBlitz v1.6.3
- Sparrow v0.9.10
- Hexa Wallet v1.4.1
- Fully Noded v0.2.9
- Coldcard v3.2.2
- Mempool v2
- Bakkt going public on NYSE
- Poolin releases hash rate token
- FinCEN extends comment period
- German Police take down DarkMarket and arrest operator
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Atoms. Atoms is a shoe company making the most comfortable ideal everyday shoe for the individual with low time preference. Head over to Atoms.com/tftc to get a free pair of socks at checkout.