Rabbit Hole Recap: Bitcoin Week of 2021.02.15
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Taproot activation timeline released
- Dread admins discuss issues with ongoing Tor attack
- Jack and Jay Z announce 500 bitcoin development endowment
- Canadian Bitcoin ETF gets green light
- BlackRock "dabbling" in bitcoin
- BlueWallet v6.0.5
- Zap Android v0.4.0-beta
- JoininBox v0.2.0
- Umbrel v0.3.3
- Wasabi Wallet v126.96.36.199
- BIP47 v3 draft spec released
- Bitcoin Storage Guide by Sparrow Wallet Team
- Ministry of Nodes Ubuntu Node Box Guide
- Osprey Bitcoin Trust (OBTC), a challenger to Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC)
- Myanmar internet cut multiple times as military curfew continues
- Matt + Scaramucci
- Texas energy debacle
- Bitcoin is the #6 base money in the world
- much more
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.