Rabbit Hole Recap: Bitcoin Week of 2021.04.12
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Speedy Trial taproot activation method merged
- Comments by greg maxwell
- COPA sues CSW
- CCI releases first report stating there is minimal "illicit activity" using bitcoin
- VanEck "bitcoin" ETF DAPP that does not hold bitcoin directly
- btc-rpc-explorer v3.0
- trezor suite beta v21.4.1
- Alleged paxful KYC leak claimed to be fake
- Gladstein biweekly column
- shitCOIN IPO, currently valued at ~$66B
- Mexico fingerprint KYC for phone sim cards
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
HodlHodl. Lend at Hodl Hodl is a new non-custodial bitcoin backed lending platform, that allows peer to peer lending and borrowing between users, globally, anonymously & on your own terms. Create you offers & set your own terms on lend.hodlhodl.com
Braiins. Braiins are leaders in the mining industry; running Slush Pool, creating firmware to make miners more profitable (Braiins OS+), and building out Stratum V2 to help further decentralize mining and make Bitcoin more robust. Check out their mining profitability calculator.