Rainn Wilson on How To Heal Your Mind With Gratitude, Service & Spirituality EP 1431
https://lewishowes.com/mindset - Order a copy of my new book The Greatness Mindset today!
Rainn Wilson is a three-time Emmy nominated actor best known for his role as Dwight Schrute on NBC’s The Office. Besides his many other comedic and dramatic roles on stage and screen, he is the co-founder of the media company SoulPancake and host of the docuseries Rainn Wilson and the Geography of Bliss, coming 5/18/23 on Peacock. Rainn is the author of Soul Boom: Why We Need a Spiritual Revolution, The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy, as well as SoulPancake: Chew on Life’s Big Questions, a New York Times bestseller. He lives in Oregon and California with a lot of animals, his wife and son.
In this episode you will learn,
- How to embrace your own definition of spirituality and use it to serve the world.
- Rainn’s personal healing story and how looking inward has changed his perspective of the world.
- Why gratitude affects every aspect of our daily lives and how to lean into it.
- What questions we should ask ourselves before embarking on our own spiritual journey.
- Some of the greatest lessons Rainn has learned about love, spirituality, and staying authentic to himself while playing one of the most popular characters in TV pop culture history.
For more information go to