Random Myths Everyone Has Heard But Aren't Actually True
Everyone knows these myths but are they true? This week we're talking about myths like bulls hating the color red, women syncing their menstrual cycles, giving babies alcohol for teething, and hair of the dog as a cure for hangovers! They sound convincing, but the logic is flawed and we talk about why.
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/justnascience/support