The Origins of the Autism Vaccine Myth with Special Guest Kurt Eichenwald
We always wonder how myths and misconceptions start but in this episode we finally have an answer. We get to speak with Pulitzer Prize finalist and Payne award winner, former senior writer for the New York Times, and author of the book The Big Lie: How One Doctor's Medical Fraud Launched Today's Deadly Anti-Vax Movement, Kurt Eichenwald. He tells us the story of former Dr. Andrew Wakefield and the lies he put forth to the world on vaccines and their relation to Autism. Kurt's book is now now and available exclusively on Scribd - see the link below!
THE BIG LIE How One Doctor’s Medical Fraud Launched Today’s Deadly Anti-Vax Movement
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/justnascience/support