S7E10 - "It Came from the Pines - Part Two" - Horror Hill
Welcome to Season 7, Episode 10, of Horror Hill.
I’m your host Erik Peabody, and tonight we’re continuing a story that we began last week. If you haven’t had a chance to listen to that episode yet, I would strongly recommend doing so. Tonight’s episode continues that story, which takes place in Pine Bend, North Carolina.
To provide a brief refresher of what’s happened so far, our story follows four friends: David, Brandon, Jack, and Eric. These four have slowly been
realizing that something unnatural is happening in and around Pine Bend, and the situation has become terrifyingly personal. Tonight’s episode provides the next part of that story, which will continue for several more weeks. As we jump back in, I’d like to leave you with one of the tag lines for a favorite horror movie of mine, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. I feel that it’s particularly relevant as these events continue to unfold. That line, of course, is, “who will survive, and what will be left of them?”
- To watch the podcast on YouTube: http://bit.ly/ChillingEntertainmentYT
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast for free wherever you're listening or by using this link: https://bit.ly/HorrorHillPodcast
- If you like the show, telling a friend about it would be amazing! You can text, email, Tweet, or send this link to a friend: https://bit.ly/HorrorHillPodcast
Thanks to our sponsors!
- Listen to the Amazon Music exclusive podcast, Mr. Ballen, in the Amazon Music App. Download the app today.
- This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at https://www.betterhelp.com/horrorhill and get on your way to being your best self.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices