Should I Stop Loaning Money to Friends?
Welcome to a new kind of #RichGirlRoundup! We're trying a new format, where my Executive Producer Henah and I will pick a burning money question and discuss our answers. These new mini-episodes will drop every Friday, and every so often, we'll put out a call for questions on Instagram (@moneywithkatie) and select a few to answer.
For our first conversational RGR, we have a spicy (and very complex question): My friends and family keep asking me for money. What should I do?
Katie and Henah chat through their framework for loaning out money, how to politely decline, and the cultural and familial obligations associated with money. You can also watch the full conversation over the Money with Katie YouTube: https://youtube.com/moneywithkatie
Follow Along at Money with Katie: https://moneywithkatie.com/
Follow Money with Katie!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneywithkatie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneywithkatie
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@moneywithkatie
Subscribe to Morning Brew
- Sign up for free today: https://bit.ly/morningbrewyt
Follow The Brew!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morningbrew/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MorningBrew
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@morningbrew