This week Bridget Kelly and Mandii B are joined by ½ of the Around The Way Curls Podcast, and Philly native Shanti for some grown (35:00 ), honest (52:00 , and slightly toxic conversations (1:18:00 ).
The three talk about:
- Shanti’s experience growing up in Philly (5:00 )
- The ways the ladies want their friends to show up for them in this season of their lives
- The difference between Ponzi schemes vs. pyramid schemes
- Black Friday sales (35:00 )
- Toxic hair products being advertised to Black women and its effect on our health (34:00 )
- The daycare employees who are now facing felony charges after wearing masks and terrorizing the children (56:00 )
- 50 Cent and his son’s public disagreements (1:10:00 )
- Michigan women stealing items from Walmart at self checkout (1:18:00 )
- Freshly Squeezed (1:38:00 )
& so much more!
If you want to donate towards 2022 TCS New York City Marathon Fundraising please visit the link to contribute. No donation is too small.
Sign up for the official “See The Thing Is…” PATREON for EXCLUSIVE access & additional content: www.patreon.com/seethethingispod
NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDdNnbwgSEpZUj6fJNozz4w
Advertise with us on Gumball: https://gumball.fm/shows/see-the-thing-is/61781b15b8db6d491d3
keep yo podcasts show on the road more and more show u have the more high then u get keep up the good work
I am the first fan to support u
I subscribed to yo podcasts radio show tonight
I want to get into more and more podcast host hee on castbox on here
this is the greatest podcast tonight I like for u ladies check me out on here I do a podcast show too on here
this is nice podcast I like this they are a great host on castbox u ladies keep up the good work