Sweet 16 Karaoke: Songs from the last 16 years
It's Episode 37 of the Friday Night Karaoke Podcast, and the theme was #FNKWorld!
It's our Sweet 16 all over again, but it's not what you think! For #FNKSweet16 we will sang songs from the last 16 years - so ANY song from ANY genre released between 2006 and today! We Found Love in a Thrift Shop on an Old Town Road where the Uptown Funk kept us Rolling in the Deep and feeling like Royals. Life can be a Wrecking Ball, but We Are Young and Not Afraid. Somebody That I Used To Know told me if I Runaway to FNK I'll Get Lucky. So bring your Moves Like Jagger and sing between the Blurred Lines because we were Born This Way and Can't Stop the Feeling (so don't Hold It Against Me).
Featured in this episode alongside hosts Mike Wiston and Joe Rubin:
- Jennifer Adams with Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Dianna Hudson with Ex's & Oh's by Elle King
- Jessica Latham with Million Reasons by Lady Gaga
- Rachel Ferreira with Budapest by George Ezra
- Karen Kolar with Here by Alessia Cara
- Jennifer Monaghan with I Feel Like I'm Drowing by Two Feet
- Heather Gurnari with Try by Pink
- Isabel Agular with The Story by Brandi Carlisle
- May Rockot with Riptide by Vance Joy
- Patti Thor Ussulman with Girl Crush by Little Big Town
Love what you hear? Join the official Friday Night Karaoke FB group, a completely negativity free karaoke destination, and be part of the action! www.facebook.com/groups/fridaynightkaraoke. Hope to see you there!