The Goal Post Keeps Moving Ft. Phresher & Jenn
This week, Bridget Kelly and Mandii B are joined by artist and tv personalities Phresher & Jenn The Groupie Slayer. You can tell from this intro that it's going to be a great episode full of laughter, honesty, accountability, and enlightenment.
The four talk about:
- How often should you change your sheets? ( 7:00 )
- The viral clip of Phresher & Jenn arguing about the cost of their wedding (10:00 )
- Why Jenn thinks “love is not enough” in a relationship(13:00 )
- How important is marriage for the security of a relationship?
- How to accept a person for who they ARE instead of what you WANT THEM TO BE (33:00 )
- Phresher talks about the importance of having the SAME VISION as your partner (34:00 )
- Is it possible to rebrand yourself in a relationship or should you leave it and then come back? (35:00 )
- What does quality time look like in a relationship when patriarchy has you in a chokehold? (42:00 )
- What does balance look like in a relationship with a goal driven bread winner (45:00 )
- The need prioritize not only your professional life but also your romantic and platonic relationships (48:00 )
- Jenn’s explains why her biggest fear is wasting time (51:00 )
- What are the rules of engagement in an argument/conflict (1:08:00 )
🎉Our live show tickets are on sale NOW! Go to www.seethethingispodcast.com to get your tickets or click on the links below.🎉