The Murder of Ashleigh Love
This week we are discussing the tragic murder of Ashleigh Love, a sweet, kind, and intelligent 19-year-old who is deeply missed by all who knew her.
A huge thank-you to Kyle Olson with Love and Justice Podcast, as well as the Love family, for their help in sharing Ashleigh’s story.
Check-out tickets for our first Moment at www.moment.co/momsandmysteries on February 15, 2023.
Research by Haley Gray with Haley Gray Research.
Thank you to our sponsors!
If you love trivia as much as we do, download Fun Frenzy Trivia for free today, and get ready to flex your brain muscles!
Protect your family today with Fabric by Gerber Life. Apply today in just 10 minutes at meetfabric.com/MOMS. Policies issued by Western-Southern Life Assurance Company. Not available in certain states. Prices subject to underwriting and health questions.
Pick up where you left off to uncover new secrets or start your investigation today and download June’s Journey! Available on Android and iOS mobile devices, as well as on PC through Facebook Games.
Listen and subscribe to Melissa’s other podcast, Criminality!! It’s the podcast for those who love reality TV, true crime, and want to hear all the juicy stories where the two genres intersect. Subscribe and listen here: www.pod.link/criminality
Check-out Moms and Mysteries to find links to our tiktok, youtube, twitter, instagram and more!
Make sure you subscribe and rate our show to help others find us!
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.advertisecast.com/MomsandMysteriesATrueCrimePodcast
How to help:
- Share Ashleigh’s story. Talk about her story, especially if you know someone who lives in Wisconsin and the Midwest. Encourage others to talk about her story.
- Join the Justice for Ashleigh Love Facebook group.
- Watch Letters to Ashleigh.
- Listen to and follow the Love & Justice podcast.
- Please come forward if you know anything. There is a $12,000 reward. The family wants anyone who knows something that you don't have to be afraid to come forward - this is a safe space. Anyone with information can contact Milwaukee Police at (414) 935-7360.
- If you don’t want to call the police, you can send a tip — named or anonymously — to the podcast website, www.loveandjusticepodcast.com. Kyle said, “Obviously we will be passing along that information to the authorities if something viable comes in. But sometimes people find [the hotline] as an easier way to get to the authorities than going directly to them.”
Sources can be found at: momsandmysteries.com/episodes/the-murder-of-ashleigh-love
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices