The SECRET to Choosing Yourself with Eni Popoola
If you don’t choose you, who will? From overcoming people pleasing to making uncomfortable decisions, to setting boundaries, choosing yourself can come in so many different forms.
Today I’m sitting down with content creator and attorney, Eni Popoola @enigivensunday, on how to listen to your gut, practice boundaries as a content creator, and put yourself first no matter what season of life you’re in.
We Also Talk About…
- Eni’s experience leaving big law to pursue content creation full-time
- Entrepreneurship and making content around your work
- What it’s like dating as a content creator
- Solo date and travel ideas
- Finding joy in the small things (like putting together an outfit or spotting vanilla bean at the grocery store!)
- Follow Eni on Tiktok @enigivensunday
- Follow Eni on Instagram @enigivensunday
- Subscribe to Eni’s Newsletter
- Have a question you want answered on an upcoming episode? You can share them anonymously with me here.
Keep in touch:
- Follow on IG: @balancedles @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Follow on TikTok @balancedles
- Visit our website at balancedblackgirl.com
- Join Club Balanced, our community on Geneva
- Subscribe to our newsletter, Mirror Notes
Try Notion AI for free when you go to Notion.com/balanced
Please note that this episode may contain paid endorsements and advertisements for products and services. Individuals on the show may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to in this episode.
Produced by Dear Media.