The tech trials keep coming
Today on the flagship podcast of anti-steering provisions:
02:57 - The Verge's David Pierce and Makena Kelly discuss Epic v. Google, a trial about the future of app stores.
- The Epic v. Google trial may come down to simple v. complicated
- Epic v. Google: a battle over Fortnite fees goes to court
28:49 - Liz Lopatto joins the show to detail her experience covering the Sam Bankman-Fried trial from start to finish.
- FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried is guilty of fraud
- Sam Bankman-Fried gambled on a trial and his parents lost
58:27 - Richard Lawler helps answer this week's Vergecast Hotline question.
- Disney’s new vision for ESPN might include part ownership by the NBA, NFL
- Disney finally revealed how many billions ESPN pulls in.
Email us at email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices