We Accept the Love We Think We Deserve with Trixie and Katya
As the great 19th century poet Silas T. Shinckenpoople once said, "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to both love and be loved? That is everything. Actually. May you please excuse me for a moment? Matilda! My weekly package at the apothecary is ready for you to pick up! If I don't administer our morphine suppositories by 5pm, you won't be ready for your 9pm Laudanum tincture in your mint julep! And if you miss both, my dear, your female hysteria may return and our passionate love for each other may fade when the fits are upon you! Matilda! Matilda!"
To try America's #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well, go to https://GreenChef.com/60BALD and use code 60BALD to get 60% off plus free shipping!
Check out SquareSpace.com for a free trial, and when you’re ready to launch, go to https://www.SquareSpace.com/BALD to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain!
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp Therapy Online. Visit https://BetterHelp.com/BALD today to get 10% off your first month!
Follow Trixie: @TrixieMattel
Follow Katya: @Katya_Zamo
- To watch the podcast on YouTube: http://bit.ly/TrixieKatyaYT
- Don’t forget to follow the podcast for free wherever you're listening or by using this link: http://bit.ly/baldandthebeautifulpodcast
- If you want to support the show, and get all the episodes ad-free go to: https://thebaldandthebeautiful.supercast.com
- If you like the show, telling a friend about it would be amazing! You can text, email, Tweet, or send this link to a friend: http://bit.ly/baldandthebeautifulpodcast
- To check out future Live Podcast Shows, go to: https://trixieandkatya.com
- To order your copy of our book, "Working Girls", go to: workinggirlsbook.com
- To check out the Trixie Motel in Palm Springs, CA: https://www.trixiemotel.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices