Why AM radio and Ethernet still matter, and why Zelda keeps winning
Today on the flagship podcast of the Purah Pad:
02:19 - Senator Ed Markey chats with Nilay Patel about the importance of keeping AM radio in cars after many EV manufacturers have started to remove it from new models.
- Cars would be required to keep AM radio under new bipartisan bill
- The shift to EVs is slowly killing off AM radio — and that’s bad for emergency broadcasts
52:51 - David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Ash Parrish discuss why The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom works so well and what the rest of the gaming world should do about it.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom review: new powers, new places, but less wonder
- A conversation with The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s creative leads
- Tears of the Kingdom’s dungeons were designed with seamlessness in mind
- Tips and tricks to get you through Tears of the Kingdom
- Zelda players turned Tears of the Kingdom into a Korok torture chamber
- The wildest Tears of the Kingdom builds we’ve seen
- Tears of the Kingdom’s puzzle designers are fantastic trolls
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom walkthrough and guides - Polygon
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices