Women 40 and Over, LEARN how to live longer and HEALTHIER with Dr. LaReesa Ferdinand
This episode is a wide-ranging conversation with Dr. LaReesa Ferdinand, a board-certified OB/GYN for close to twenty years and the founder and CEO of The Estrogen Doctor company (based in the Greater Orlando, Florida area).
We will tackle topics including (in this order):
- Differences between women over 40 and women under 40.
- Helping women live not just longer but fulfilled lives with energy and vitality.
- Menstruation (What about period panties?).
- The different phases of Menopause.
- Breast cancer prevention.
- How COVID has upended medical care and what to watch out for during virtual doctor visits (telemedicine).
- Unequal medical treatment of Black women during the stages of pregnancy and childbirth.
- How Black women (and all women) can advocate for better healthcare.
- Find out how Dr. LaReesa can help you with her Future Female program.
Reach out to Dr. LaReesa directly: https://drlareesa.com/.
Underground Magnolia website: (https://www.undergroundmagnolia.com/)
Instagram: @UMPodcastDV (https://www.instagram.com/umpodcastdv/)
Twitter: @UMPodcastDV (https://twitter.com/UMPodcastDV)
Send questions/comments and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be featured on the podcast, send an email.