2 Dating Mistakes You Unknowingly Do & 5 Ways to Overcome Communication Blocks with Special Guests Rayna Greenberg and Ashley Hesseltine
Today, I’m speaking to Rayna Greenberg and Ashley Hesseltine who share their thoughts on dating and relationships. They take turns in talking about their best and worst dates, the general struggles most women have while dating, how to get through a difficult breakup - the do’s and don’ts - and the subtle dating red flags that are often missed.
Rayna and Ashley of the "Girls Gotta Eat" podcast. The podcast was launched in 2017 and has since become a popular destination for listeners who enjoy discussions about dating, relationships, sex, and women's experiences in these areas. Each episode features the two hosts discussing their personal experiences, sharing dating and relationship advice, and answering listener questions. The podcast is known for its humorous and relatable approach to these topics, as well as its frank and honest conversations. In addition to offering advice, the hosts also interview guests who are experts in various aspects of dating, relationships, and sex, such as therapists, sex educators, and relationship coaches. Overall, "The Girls Gotta Eat" is a lively and entertaining podcast that provides a unique perspective on the ups and downs of dating and relationships for women.
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:18 Rayna and Ashley talk about settling into LA and what’s been going on for them since moving in.
- 04:09 What defines a good date?
- 06:32 Many relationships may be great on the phone, but some don’t work after meeting up.
- 15:41 How do you manifest your dream date and what can you bring into the relationship?
- 22:00 Success can be intimidating and this is why it's challenging to date when you’re successful.
- 27:24 The early mistakes we make when dating and how to avoid them.
- 29:25 This is why our happiness shouldn’t depend on other people and start learning to enjoy every moment in our life.
- 32:16 Common practices of happy couples and why they work so well.
- 35:16 Rayna and Ashley share their thoughts on lovers becoming friends and vice versa.
- 39:11 How do you deal with a breakup?
- 45:00 The hidden messages many of us don’t see that often leads to the relationship breakup.
- 47:01 Pay attention to these commonly missed red flags because not all relationships are the same.
- 51:19 Having children is a choice, Rayna and Ashley share their stance on the topic.
- 59:58 What options do we have when we’re at the end of our lives?
- 01:03:24 Girls Gotta Eat on Final Five
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Commenting on sb's voice like it's something wrong with them doesn't sound right.