3 Scientific Reasons Why We Lose The Spark and 3 Ways To Get It Back
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
Today, I am going to share with you the reason that ultimately leads to losing that spark that was initially there at the start of the relationship. Although chemistry is important, for many, especially for relationships that didn’t last, it is not sustainable. And it does not provide a strong enough bond to keep the relationship going. Let’s find out what these scientific reasons are and the tips to turn things around to help improve and sustain the partnership you have right now.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:03:12 Why do we lose the spark in our relationship?
- 00:04:27 We are addicted to having chemistry
- 00:07:40 Why the ‘bad boys’ seem more attractive
- 00:11:09 Reason #1: Transition from chemistry to character
- 00:15:53 Reason #2: From being a collaboration to a competition
- 00:23:10 Reason #3: Your partner will push you and challenge you
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.