384: Know Yourself, Improve Your Relationships
Understanding who we are and what we want are some of the most important things we can do for ourselves in life. It's not always easy to understand these things either. Sometimes we think we know who we are and what we want, but we're not quite sure. This is our life's work and we can always use help along the way. Listen to today's show for some great tools to understand who you are and what you want in a relationship.
In this episode with Andrea Dindinger, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to acknowledge and determine what it is you want
- The importance of not judging ourselves harshly and how to break this pattern
- How to find the perfectly, imperfect partner for a relationship
- Valuing yourself when choosing a partner
- The importance of shifting your focus from yourself when dating
- Tools and exercises to help determine what it is that you want
- And much more!
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 15% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/ido OR enter code IDO at checkout.
Spark My Relationship Course: Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices