389: Giving And Receiving Constructive Feedback
Giving and receiving constructive feedback can be a tricky area to navigate in all of our relationships, especially romantic relationships. Understanding the tools to best give and receive feedback will help you live a happier and healthier life. Listen to today's show to learn more about constructive feedback and start applying these tools today!
In this episode with Dr. Wyatt Fisher, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding when and how to give constructive feedback
- Tools to give constructive feedback
- Specific exercises to implement in your relationship to create space for feedback
- How to navigate unsolicited advice in your relationship
- What to do if you're a problem solver and feel like you want to give unsolicited advice
- The importance of creating safety in your relationship and how to do it
- And much more!
Cozy Earth offers luxury bedding and loungewear known for its incredible softness and temperature regulation. Cozy Earth is providing an exclusive offer for our listeners: 35% off site wide when you use the code “IDOPODCAST”.
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 15% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/ido OR enter code IDO at checkout.
Paired is a fun app that brings you closer to your partner. Connect with your partner every day using Paired. Download the app at https://www.paired.com/IDO
Spark My Relationship Course: Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices