390: Feeling Like Your Best Sex Is Behind You?
No one wants to feel like the best sex they've ever had with their partner is behind them. However, many people will feel like the sex they had early in their relationship was way better than it is down the road. Listen to today's show to learn why that doesn't have to be the case and the tools and practices to create the best sex of your relationship right now!
In this episode with Eleni Economides, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why the best sex of our relationship is often at the beginning and how to switch that pattern
- The importance of looking at ourselves first to start addressing the problem
- Why we stop trying to seduce our partner as the relationship goes on and how this affects our sex lives
- Deconstructing the myth that “if I have to try to have better sex, then something is not right”
- The importance of taking the first step to start improving your relationship and how to get over that fear
- And much more!
Cozy Earth offers luxury bedding and loungewear known for its incredible softness and temperature regulation. Cozy Earth is providing an exclusive offer for our listeners: 35% off site wide when you use the code “IDOPODCAST”.
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 15% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/ido OR enter code IDO at checkout.
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
Spark My Relationship Course: Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices