396: How To Make Big Decisions About Love, Money And Life
Our lives are filled with big decisions and we don't always give them the proper care and process they require. Whether or not we should move in with someone, get married or buy a house are decisions most of us will face at one point or another. Listen to today's show to learn an amazing process to make better decisions about the big things in life.
In this episode with Myra Strober we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Learn a step-by-step process to making more thoughtful decisions
- Confronting decisions when your head and your heart are in conflict
- How to avoid making mistakes during the biggest decisions of your life
- Anticipating the consequences of your decisions and how that can inform your actions
- Understanding how our desires can negatively influence our decisions
- How fear factors into our decision making process
- And much more!
Dipsea is an audio app full of short, sexy stories and guided sessions that are designed to turn you on and help you get in touch with yourself. Get a 30 day free trial when you go to DipseaStories.com/IDO.
Füm helps you shake bad habits. Head to TryFum.com and use code IDO to save 10% off when you get the Journey pack today. The Journey pack comes with three unique flavors and the new Version 2 Füm to help kick start your positive habits.
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Spark My Relationship Course: Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices