#4: Matt Doxey serves up the truth about cola flavor & How to breathe when you workout
Today’s show features an interview with Matt Docksey who is a flavor formulator. Matt dives into the importance of flavor when it comes to products aiming to change our behavior. How we experience flavor makes a huge impact in our consumption and Matt helps us break this down. We take a deep dive into flavor profiles as well as:
- Learn the flavor profiles of root beer and cola
- Mathew and Chris challenge Matt to a round of heardle
- When it comes to weight loss: Should you use your gut our use your number?
- Chris and Mathew play their first round of dumb debate
- The mind-muscle connection: Chris gives us a few tips on establishing this
- Chris talks about his non-profit Move 1 Million and how you can support it!
Thanks for checking out our podcast and please don’t forget to follow along on Instagram at @ineededthatpodcast (We go live there each Wednesday)
Connect with Chris Powell, get links to his new app (coming soon) as well as products & speaking info at www.ChrisPowell.com
Connect with Mathew Blades, and bring him into speak at www.learnfrompeoplewholivedit.com
Bring movement to your company or school with Move 1 Million www.m1m.org