4 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Eat
I know when I say, "You can eat what you want and lose weight," it sounds like I'm just telling you what you want to hear.
If you're like most of the women who've lost their weight in No BS, you're wondering...
- Sure, that might work for some people, but will it work for me?
- If I eat the foods I love, how do I know if I'm doing it 'right'?
- I need limits. Can this really work for me?
To lose weight eating the foods you love, there are 2 things you need to know.
- 95% of the time, when we lose weight by cutting out our favorite foods, we don't keep our weight off.
- Eating the foods you love ≠ eat what you want when you want.
To lose weight while eating the foods you love, there are 4 filters to start considering before you eat. And I'm talking about them on today's podcast, Episode 327: 4 Filters to Help You Lose Weight and Eat What You Want.
Get the Free Course here: