4 Stages of Life and Love & How to Establish Deeper Connection to Your Relationships
Today, I am going to share with you a conversation I had with Anna Martin from the Modern Love podcast. In this conversation, I share my journey and the life struggles I had after I left the ashram, learning more about love and dating, and the different types of love we can share to different people.
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:58 A chance encounter that totally changed Jay’s life forever
- 05:03 The two things we can learn from the monks and use in our daily life.
- 06:06 A peak at Jay’s Modern Love essay.
- 07:09 Every person you interact with is a mirror of your ego
- 08:49 Realizing that the path you’re in isn’t the real path for you
- 11:39 Returning to the real world and relearning how to date again
- 13:56 A peak at Jay’s essay about his first date with his wife Radhi
- 15:26 We often we underestimate how strongly our conditioning and wiring leads our life
- 17:48 Acknowledging your partner’s deep connection with family
- 18:25 The four stages of life and the different types of love we can share
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.