403: Stop False Stories And Connect With Your Truth
We can often be our own worst enemies as we move through life and relationships. Negative thoughts may dominate our thinking and create narratives that don't serve us. Listen to today's show to learn how to limit the false stories we tell ourselves and connect with your authentic self.
In this episode with Dr. Carolyn Kurle we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the dynamic between your logical brain and your intuition
- How societal conditioning influences the decisions we make
- How to tap into your intuition and use it effectively
- Recognizing unproductive patterns of thinking and changing the narrative
- Changing negative beliefs such as unworthiness, inadequacy and more
- How to learning from your mistakes and thrive during your life's journey
- And much more!
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices