409: This Is How To Create A More Fulfilling Relationship
Relationships can be complicated and hard to navigate. Of course you're here listening because you want to uncomplicate things and relate better! This episode is full of insight and wisdom from Sulonda Smith who has a beautiful way of communicating exactly what we can do to relate better and live a more fulfilling life. Listen to today's show for actionable tools and tips to start improving yourself and your relationships today.
In this episode with Sulonda Smith we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How our automated responses can complicate our relationships
- Getting clear on what a relationship should look like
- How to understand and embody the idea that it's ok to not have everything figured out
- How to observe yourself and your actions for the best outcomes in your relationship
- Recognizing your levels of need for validation in a relationship and how to heal these needs
- And much more!
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices