414: Understanding Your Evolving Relationship
Relationships change over time and require us to evolve in order to keep them healthy. Listen to today's show for tips for how to keep the spark in your relationship as it grows and evolves.
In this episode with Dr. Michael Mongno we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- What to do if you feel you or your partner has changes drastically during the relationship
- How to communicate with your partner when you're feeling distant and that you may be growing apart
- Exploring other interests and needs outside of the relationship
- The importance of curiosity and novelty for growth
- How to plan new things to keep your relationship fresh
- And much more!
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Athena Club is your one stop shop to fulfilling all of your shaving needs. Get started with Athena Club today by shopping in-store at Target nationwide.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices