415: Relationship Tool Kit - Repairing After Conflict, Check-Ins & More
The more tools we have to make our relationship healthier and happier, the better! Listen to today's show for some very actionable tips and advice to help you improve your relationship today.
In this episode with Multiamory Podcast (Dedeker Winston, Emily Matlack, Jase Lindgren) we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the stories we are telling ourselves to help improve our relationship
- Step by step guide to repairing your relationship after an argument or disagreement
- Understanding our triggers to help repair your relationship
- Why an apology may not be enough
- The importance of a periodic relationship check-in and how to do it
- How to reconnect if you're feeling bored or disconnected with your partner
- And much more!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices