416: Navigating Relationship Conflict
Relationships will have conflict. Successful relationships are not necessarily built by preventing conflict, but instead by navigating it in a healthy and productive way. Listen to today's show for valuable tools and tips for navigating relationship conflict better.
In this episode with Stephanie Wijkstrom we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Identifying similar conflict patterns and how to change these patterns
- What you can learn about conflict resolution from a hostage negotiator
- How to listen productively when resolving conflict
- The best way to respond to your partner to help resolve conflict effectively
- Specific communication tips for conflict resolution
- And much more!
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices