417: Coping With Anxiety And Cultivating A Richer Life
Anxiety may be baked into what it means to be human but it doesn't have to rule our lives. Listen to today's show to learn about why anxiety may feel like it's taking over our lives and the tools to become less anxious while cultivating a more fulfilling life and relationship.
In this episode with Dr. Kirk Schneider we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the evolutionary origins of anxiety
- How to stay with uncomfortable feelings and the value that can have
- The importance of learning to slow down and specific tips to do so
- Cultivating our ability to choose rather than react
- Understanding that life is an adventure and creating a cosmic perspective to help improve your life
- And much more!
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices