418: Navigating Codependency And Relationship Agreements
Do you have feelings of anxiousness around your partnership? Maybe you feel you need your partner to complete you and feel whole? You might be showing some signs of codependency, but that's Ok! Listen to today's show to learn more about codependency, creating relationship agreements and learning that it's not our jobs to fix our partner or be fixed ourselves.
In this episode with Veronica Lynn Clark we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- What codependency looks like and how to move toward more security with yourself
- Why we become codependent
- Understanding our limiting beliefs around love and relationships
- How to get rid of the idea that we need to fix our partner or be fixed ourselves
- How to create relationship agreements so your relationship can flourish
- And much more!
Athena Club is your one stop shop to fulfilling all of your shaving needs. Get started with Athena Club today by shopping in-store at Target nationwide.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices