419: Intergenerational Problems And Childhood Impacts In Adulthood
Much of how we show up in relationships is formed during our childhood. Understanding how our parents did, or did not, show us love can help us relate better as adults, be better partners and be better parents as well. Listen to today's show for actionable tips and insights to understand our childhoods and relate better as adults.
In this episode with Dr. Julia DiGangi we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How our childhood shapes how we relate as adults
- How we pick up on emotional energy as young children and how it impacts us later in life
- The forms of injury our parents can pass along to us
- How to parent from an emotionally centered perspective
- How to raise our kids so that they relate in the best way possible as adults
- And much more!
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices