422: Heart, Emotion And The Body
Our emotions can affect us both consciously and unconsciously. Negative emotions can be stored in the body and even lead to illness and disease. Listen to today's episode for deep insights into how our emotions, conscious and unconscious mind and our heart all influence how we move through relationships and the world around us.
In this episode with Dr. Brad Nelson we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How emotional baggage can lead to illness and how to begin to heal this
- The importance of allowing negative emotions and how to move through them
- How to ask the subconscious mind questions for deep insights
- Understanding the role our heart plays in relationships and whether or not we have walls surrounding our heart
- Understanding that we don't have to be at the mercy of our emotions
- The importance of forgiveness in relationships and healing
- And much more!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices