426: Improving Physical And Verbal Communication
If you're reading this then you likely would love to improve your relationship and sex life. Start by asking yourself, do I have an in-depth knowledge of what my partner physically desires? Do I know how they like to be touched? How do you like to be touched? Have I communicated with my partner about these things?
These are likely new questions to ask your partner and yourself. Listen to today's show to learn more about a detailed process to communicate more effectively both physically and verbally in your relationship.
In this episode with Dr. Susan Kaye we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The detailed process that will help you physically and verbally communicate better with your partner
- How to be in touch with your bodily sensations without expectations
- Creating a deeper understanding of both you and your partners turn ons and turn offs
- How to touch your partner with intention and attention
- How to communicate your desires with your partner in the healthiest way possible
- And much more!
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices