5 Mindfulness Practices for Stress Relief in Any Workplace & 5 Simple Habits to Improve Your Focus
Today, I am going to share with you the conversation I had with DJ Envy, Charlamagne tha God, and Angela Yee from The Breakfast Club. We discuss what it takes to be truly happy, the practice of mindfulness, processing the thoughts in your head to truly understand yourself, and finding your true purpose in life.
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:17 Becoming a monk - What can you learn from monkhood?
- 04:00 Self mastery is purifying yourself from your ego.
- 06:26 What happened next after leaving the monk life?
- 10:34 Sharing mindfulness practices to help relieve stress in any workspace
- 12:44 The many benefits of meditation that people don’t realize
- 14:25 There is more to proper breathing when it comes to meditation
- 17:12 Here’s how you can safely and properly practice meditation
- 20:58 Change the way you look at things and everything else will change for the better
- 23:52 Finding purpose after getting rejected and not losing sight of your goal
- 29:55 Learning more about life by talking with people from different backgrounds
- 33:56 When it comes to meditation, start with the amount of time you can
- 37:29 Finding balance in the pros and cons of social media
- 39:29 The 5 habits to help you start improving your daily life
- 43:29 Let’s meditate
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.