8 Leadership Habits You Need To Make $1 Billion (#146)
Most people fail because they spend most of their time doing things that don’t matter.
Kipp and Kieran dive into the top habits of successful people that will transform your life. Learn why you need to focus on inputs not outputs, the power of intellectual honesty, why being bored is the best way to figure out what to do, and why everyone should adopt the paranoid optimist attitude.
- Molly O’Shea tweet https://twitter.com/MollySOShea/status/1685291920644616192
- Inbound https://www.inbound.com/
- Sam Parr book recommendation https://twitter.com/thesamparr/status/1678212633768361987
- Nicholas Holland https://www.linkedin.com/in/nashvilleholland/
- Yvonne’s in Boston https://www.yvonnesboston.com/
We’re on Social Media! Follow us for everyday marketing wisdom straight to your feed
Thank you for tuning into Marketing Against The Grain!
Don’t forget to hit subscribe and follow us on Apple Podcasts (so you never miss an episode)! https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/marketing-against-the-grain/id1616700934
If you love this show, please leave us a 5-Star Review https://link.chtbl.com/h9_sjBKH and share your favorite episodes with friends.
We really appreciate your support.
Kipp Bodnar, https://twitter.com/kippbodnar
Kieran Flanagan, https://twitter.com/searchbrat
‘Marketing Against The Grain’ is a HubSpot Original Podcast // Brought to you by The HubSpot Podcast Network // Produced by Darren Clarke.