Bad Blood & Bad Dudes - Accusations Fly In Double Homicide Hearing (S01E72)
For better or worse, the South Carolina Attorney General’s Office and Dick and Jim have given us even more insight into the events that might have led to Maggie and Paul Murdaugh’s murders and the evidence that investigators say proves Alex Murdaugh is their killer.
Mandy Matney and Liz Farrell break down the most startling revelations from Alex’s latest hearing and take a look at a case that Dick Harpootlian is using to throw doubt on SLED’s bloodstain expert’s findings that Alex’s shirt was covered in spatter.
MMP Premium launches December 15th - that's tomorrow! Through your MMP Premium membership, you will be helping us expand our reach into new cases, helping more victims, and producing meaningful content to hold agencies accountable and change our systems for the better. There will always be a free-to-you version of our content, but this mighty community will enjoy a powerful new way to interact with our teams, get exclusive content, view weekly case recaps & transcripts, listen to enhanced audio episodes, get early access to ad-free video episodes, review case documents, and more.
With a community of MMP Premium SUNscribers, we intend to:
- Fund new researchers and journalists to help us shine the sunlight
- Build a new website and foster a community of sleuths
- Broadcast trials and hearings on YouTube LIVE to our biggest fans - Live Trial Coverage will soon only be available to Premium Subscribers.
- Launch a new podcast focusing on where Crime meets Corruption in 2023
- Launch Cup of Justice as its own weekly show in 2023
- Build a platform for journalists to curate local stories directed at global audiences
New content uploads near the 15th of every month, but here is what you can expect with your membership:
- Enhanced versions of Murdaugh Murders Podcast and Cup of Justice
- Early Access to video versions of Murdaugh Murders Podcast episodes
- MMP & COJ Transcripts
- Q&A’s with Mandy, Liz, David and other MMP contributors
- Access to Discord Community Page
- Ad-free email with updates on the cases and episode recaps
- Access to Premium Merchandise only available to PREMIUM members
And much more as we SHINE THE SUNLIGHT!
SUNscribe to our free email list to get alerts on bonus episodes, calls to action, new shows and updates. AND by sharing your email, we'll send details on exclusive content only available from our MMP Premium platform - CLICK HERE to learn more: https://bit.ly/3KBMJcP
And a special thank you to our sponsors: Microdose.com, VOURI, and others. Use promo code "MANDY" for a special offer!
Find us on social media:
Support Our Podcast at: https://murdaughmurderspodcast.com/support-the-show
Please consider sharing your support by leaving a review on Apple at the following link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/murdaugh-murders-podcast/id1573560247
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices
I took a break from this podcast as the host talked more about herself than the case. When she did talk about the case she quite often shouted from her soap box. Returned today, the first 5mins was upselling then a barrage of I and me statements. Hopefully another journalist will offer a podcast focused on the facts not their feelings