Ed Mylett ON: How to Break Down Your Goals Into Achievable Steps & Simple Ways to Create Positive Daily Habits
Today, I sit down with Ed Mylett to talk about the value of forming positive habits. Ed and I discuss how changing our mindset into doing one more thing daily can lead to achieving more goals, finding every opportunity as a growth ladder, and learning how to appreciate the talent you have in you to help improve your life.
Ed Mylett is an entrepreneur, speaker, author, and high-performance coach. He is known for his motivational speaking and coaching on leadership, personal development, and peak performance. He has a large following on social media and hosts a podcast called "The Ed Mylett Show," where he interviews successful people and shares insights on how to achieve success and fulfillment in life. His latest book, The Power of One More is an indispensable roadmap to realizing and exceeding your personal and professional goals by tapping into the superpowers and gifts you already have inside you.
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:14 When you’re one step away from changing the trajectory of your life
- 06:37 The difference of stacking one more day to completely change yourself
- 10:34 If you can survive the temporary, there’s growth at the end of every phase
- 12:04 Separate yourself from the outcome and just be present in the moment
- 16:49 “You only understand the power of one day when you’re threatened with never having another one.”
- 20:47 What’s your ‘one more’ that you’re working on right now?
- 23:11 “Just don’t quit for one more day and see how it goes.”
- 27:05 Why should you start doing one more thing to achieve what you think you truly deserve?
- 30:54 Make it a habit to always ask yourself, “What matters to me now?”
- 34:08 Don’t discount your own greatness because we all are born to do something great
- Ed Mylett | Website
- Ed Mylett | Instagram
- Ed Mylett | YouTube
- Ed Mylett | Twitter
- Ed Mylett | Facebook
- Ed Mylett | TikTok
- Ed Mylett | Books
- The Ed Mylett Show
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.