How I Paid Off $100,000 of Student Loan Debt
In June of 2022 I hit submit on my last student loan payment, paying off just over $100,000 of debt. In the process, I learned so much about personal finance, discipline, entrepreneurship, and the importance of momentum when it comes to reaching your goals. In this episode, I’m walking you through exactly how I did it step-by-step.
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Get Good with Money by Tiffany ‘The Budgetnista’ Aliche
- Listen to our financial wellness episode playlist
Keep in touch:
- Follow on IG: @balancedles @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Follow on TikTok @balancedles
- Visit our website at balancedblackgirl.com
- Join Club Balanced, our community on Geneva
- Subscribe to our newsletter, Mirror Notes
- Dose | Invest in your daily wellness with Dose organic wellness shots. Visit dosedaily.co/balancedles and use the code BALANCEDLES for 15% off your order.
- Listen now to Body Electric on Ted Radio Hour from NPR - wherever you get your podcasts
Please note that this episode may contain paid endorsements and advertisements for products and services. Individuals on the show may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to in this episode.
Produced by Dear Media.